Fully Vaccinated Guest and Bal-Lance Employees – Face Coverings are Optional
• Non-Vaccinated/ Not Fully Vaccinated Guest and Bal-Lance Employees- Will continue to wear a face covering until fully vaccinated.
*If you are requesting that a Artist wears a face covering during the service, we will definitely accommodate that.
Health screen will be required before entering the Salon.
Once arrived check in with Vagaro app to your appointment and please wait in your car until instructed to come inside the Salon.
No additional guests will be allowed to your appointment (children included).
Sanitize your hands using the provided hand soap and hand sanitizer when entering the Salon.
*Disinfecting wipes are available to use.
Bal-Lance Salon and Bella Bal-Lance Salon complies with all State Board of Cosmetology Rules and Regulations, and the guidelines of the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Barbicide.
* I agree that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
* I agree that all household members have not shown any signs of a fever, cold, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell within the last 14 days. All household members do not have a current order to self-quarantine.
* I do not have pending COVID-19 test results. If I have pending COVID-19 results, I will inform Bal-Lance Salon prior to my scheduled appointment. I understand that Bal-Lance Salon has the right to reschedule my appointment until I receive negative test results, or have fully complied with an order to self-quarantine.
* I agree to take a health screen test with a no contact thermometer before entering Bal-Lance Salon.
* I agree to sanitize my hands using the provided hand soap and hand sanitizer when entering Bal-Lance Salon.
* I understand that my appointment may need to be rescheduled at any point in time due to COVID-19 concerns.
* I agree that I will not bring any guests to my appointment.
· Appointment may need to be rescheduled at any point in time due to COVID-19 concerns
As of June 21st 2021, Santa Clara County Will Phase Out of May 18th County Health Order In Light of New Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Workplace Regulations & Widespread Vaccination
• Cal/OSHA new workplace regulations do not requireworkers who are “full vaccinated” to wear face coverings. • WILL STILL BE WEARING OUR FACE COVERINGS UNTIL JUNE 29th
• The May 18th Order is now rescinded (repealed, revoked, cancelled), HOWEVER;• We still need to ascertain (find out for certain/make sure of) the vaccination status of all employees and keep records of vaccination status ONE MORE TIME!
• This means all employees will be filling out another paper regarding their vaccination status, after that we will no longer be requiring you fill out the vaccination status form.
*Employee is considered “fully vaccinated” if the employer has documentation reflecting that the employee completed their vacation series.*
CA State Law still requires face coverings regardless of vaccination status in these areas:
Healthcare settings, schools, childcare, youth settings, public transit, jails/correctional facilities, homeless and emergency shelters.
Please keep in mind Santa Clara County, Cal/OSHA, and the state of California are constantly changing and implementing new protocols regarding COVID-19.
Please watch this short 3 minute video on how to
down load the “VAGARO APP”, sign in/ up
and fill out your Vagaro Form.
NOTE PLEASE CHECK THAT IT IS THE CORRECT SALON LOCATION.
Bal-Lance Salon I Bella Bal-Lance Salon
14567 Big Basin way, Suite A8, Saratoga, Ca, 95070
Copyright © 2019 Bal-Lance Salon - All Rights Reserved.