Signed in as:
We, at Bal-Lance Salon, Saratoga, are committed to you and your career.
Take charge of your future and learn amongst a team of passionate, fashion-forward ARTIST.
You spend most of your time at work. . .how about you spend it being around a “SQUAD” positive and supportive team, that does fabulous hair.
We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, professional, dedicated and steadfast individual who is committed and has the drive and passion to learn and grow at this high-end salon. This is a great opportunity for a positive and outgoing individual who is ready to work in a fun, family oriented, passion for hair environment.
Experience is a plus but not required. We are an employee-based salon, not a rental salon. This allows our stylists to not deal with the hassles of buying your own color, booking your own appointments. All you have to do is show up and do your craft! For newly licensed cosmetologists, we offer an hourly wage with a full time or part time schedule so you can work and focus your time to learning the skills needed to become a busy stylist behind the chair.
At Bal-Lance Salon, we offer:
- An accelerated 12- 24 WEEK in depth THEORY, DEMO and HANDS ON Assisting Program to get you on the floor with ease and knowledge, as a confident and skilled ARTIST
- Continue your education with weekly in-salon classes form Bal-Lance Cutting and Bal-Lance Coloring
- Ongoing education in house with outside educators from Schwarzkopf Professional, Oribe and more!
- Monthly Team Meetings
- Monthly one-on-one meetings to help ensure your growth and development
- Warm family, DRAMA FREE environment
- We carry the following product lines: Oribe and Schwarzkopf Professional color
STYLISTS APPLYING- YOU MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE.
If you are currently in Cosmetology School, you can still apply!
We are seeking Salon Jobs in the following:
Full-time or Part-time Positions Available
Artist (2+ years)
Bal-Lance Jr (Artist in Training, ASSISTING)